de setembre 26, 2006

too tired

Ive been thinking a lot about a lot of stuff. The thing is that now im too tired to remember everything. One of the things i thought about and spoke to a friend is that we're not money, we're people. I was so motivated after this chat with my friend, but some other stuff brought me down. Again. I need to work on my "i dont give a fuck about that".

Shit, I really need to do something with music in my life, i miss going to the Conservatoire and to the Choirs, the one in the Conservatoire and the other one which i went because i wanted to, haha that choir was full of old people, but i just didnt care, i was 17 and 18 and i wanted to sing, music is just perfect.
Right now im listening to a perfect masterpiece... Gustav Mahler's 5th Symphony. I miss being an almost full time musician.

au fer stern... jah au fer stern...