de novembre 04, 2006

It has to happen...

I've been thinking about the day i take a plane to another country not just for tourism or an AIESEC Conference, but to live. Suddenly, i saw myself being afraid its going to happen not next week or next month, but sooner than I thought. I had a conversation with my piano teacher (long time without those cool chats) about living in different countries. After talking about the pros and not so good stuff about some countries near and far away from here, i realized i can live in several countries and im going to be happy there. I just love to learn about new cultures, new languages, to see the world from another angle (and location, of course). But the picture was clear, I chose that precise destination because it suits perfectly for me. I have to go there, i just have. I love my country, i like it, even with the taxi drivers and the diablos rojos, but i need another perspective, another location in this planet. I dont want to go far, not yet. In Latin America there's a lot going on, and i think i can contribute. I'll leave a piece of me here, and after that I'll go somewhere else. That's it. Pausa y volvemos.

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

cuando escribes dude?